Wednesday, June 8, 2011

4 Years Old!











Cole turned 4 years old a few weeks ago! We had a fun day as a family celebrating with him. I had plans to invite some of his friends for a birthday party, but I never got on top of it. Hopefully next year we will have one for him. He had his last soccer game in the morning so we were able to do that, then he had a Happy Meal at McDonald's and the rest of the day was spent playing with his new toys and going for a bike ride on his new bike. It has been fun to be able to go on bike rides as a family; he really is doing a good job. He must be taking after Papa Redden! I guess we will see how much longer I can keep riding the bike! I am about 5 1/2 months right now - hopefully I will make it through most of the summer.

Cole is such a fun little boy right now. He does have his moments and we are going through some phases of pouting and not taking any type of correcting well. But he has such a sweet and caring spirit. I think he will be an especially good big brother to the next little Redden.

No comments: