Monday, February 6, 2012

Picture Post

Here are some pictures from the last several weeks.


I love this pictures and all the "action" in it. It really shows what a goofy funny guy Parker is. Plus how Cole is usually involved in some way, and then how Annadee just goes with the flow most of the time.


This was how Parker wanted to eat on Sunday morning. Quite impressive isn't it?

Annadee seems like such a big girl in this picture.


This outfit is the only one that I have that was mine when I was a baby.


This dinosaur has underwear on it's tail courtesy of Parker.


Parker then thought it would be fun to ride the dinosaur like a horse.



He makes us laugh so much sometimes.

Here Cole is being a good big brother.

Annadee really enjoys playing with her little toys. It's so fun to see her growing and doing new things.


She also loves bring her feet up and holding onto her toes. I even caught her one day sucking on her toes. :)


She also likes sucking on her finger, though she still uses a pacifier most of the time.

Precious aren't they?

No comments: