Annadee has recently taken a liking to her toes. Of course, she is at that stage where whatever she can get in her mouth, goes in, but whenever she has her socks off, her toes are her favorite. The last pictures are before bath, after bath, and even during bath.
Annadee will be six months on the 15th of March! While she is still a good baby, I don't think I'm as convinced as I was early on that she will be my best sleeper. Some days are good, and some are not so good. I think I remember with Parker it being hard to get into a regular schedule, and that seems to be the case with Annadee. But, she is such a sweet little girl and so happy most of the time, that it doesn't bother me too much. I haven't started her on any solids yet. I would like her to be able to sit up on her own first and also for her to be six months. To be honest, I am really not in any hurry to start feeding her food so we will see when I actually start. :) For now, she can just gnaw on her toes.
No comments:
Post a Comment