Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Catch Up with Fall - Part 2

In September we celebrated Annadee's FIRST birthday. What a fun day celebrating our little girl. My mom was able to come for several days to visit and she was able to be here on Annadee's day. We did end up having a little party inviting some close friends over to help us celebrate.  It was so nice outside that we ended up just hanging out on our back patio. You can tell Annadee is a third child - she hardly had any presents to open! I guess I have gotten to the point where I don't see the point in showering a 1 year old with a ton of toys - they don't really play with them! She did enjoy the new toys she did get though.

A new toy.
The Birthday Girl with Gma.

Our birthday girl.

Her flower cake, flowers and a few presents.

Singing Happy Birthday!

Annadee enjoyed her cake for a while, but quickly decided that enough sugary frosting was enough.

Annadee's first year was so enjoyable for us. She is such a sweet, spunky, energetic, snuggly, fearless little girl. We all love her so much and are so grateful for her. I still wish Keet's grandma could have met her, I think they would have loved each other so much. Maybe Seraph would have liked her middle name a little bit more. :)

No comments: