Monday, April 13, 2009

Few Easter Pics

I honestly thought that we might have had a family of four this Easter, but it didn't turn out that way. Not much has been happening in the way of pregnancy news. I am at about 38 1/2 weeks right now. I didn't last this long with Cole. For the most part I feel good, but sleeping at night can be a major trial at times. I have OK nights and then I have really bad nights, like Saturday night. I woke up with heartburn, a migraine and discomfort in my back at 12:30 and didn't sleep well for the rest of the night. I guess I can be thankful for the OK nights, right!?!

We are getting settled into our house a little bit more each day. There are still a few things to go through and put away in that "perfect" place. I think that may be the hardest part of unpacking, is finding a place for everything. Keet painted the dining room, so for a little while at least, we are done with that task. I think it turned out great! He has done a wonderful job the past few weeks making our house into a home.

I guess the big news is that Keet's sister, Trisha, had her baby on Friday. We did have the same due date - APril 23 - but little Adeline wanted to say hello early. Things are going well for them, which is a blessing.

Above: Before picture of Dining room. Almost everyone loved this color and I am sure you all do too, but it just wasn't my favorite shade of red. If it was a little more cranberry, then I would have like it, but it had too much orange in it.

Here is the blue we picked out - Rain.




Quite a different look, but I think it flows nicely with the other colors.



We realized that Keet and Cole matched yesterday, so we took a picture. What handsome guys!


Cole's Nebraska "grandparents", Ron and Donna, dropped off a Easter basket for Cole. It is probably a good thing they did because we didn't get him anything or do anything special for Easter. My mind just has not been focused on coloring or hiding eggs for him this year. I think next year he will get a kick out of it a little bit more since he will be a year older.

Cole kept looking in the basket like this for some reason - I thought it was so funny.


Here is proof how much he LOVES cars! They got him a couple and he went wild with delight.


Playing with his cars later on before bed.

1 comment:

The Pusateri's said...

Congrats on the baby! Grandma just told me you had him! Hope everything went well and goes well for you all! Can't wait to see pics!