We have a new addition to our family! On Thursday, April 16th, Parker Cain Redden was born at 2:54pm. He was 7lbs 8oz and 21 1/4 inches long. Everything went great during the delivery and both mom and Parker are doing well. We will post more pictures in the very near future.
7 comments:
Congradulations; Keet, Hillary and Big Brother Cole!!
Congratz! I'm so happy for you guys. Give Parker & Cole a hug from us.
We are so excited for you!!! Baby Wyatt arrived just hours after Parker. He was born 4-17 at 12:15am, just missed my birthday. It's crazy that I ended up being the last one to go. Take it easy and congrats.
Love,
Kendra and Toby
Praise God!
Hey! So exciting! Can't wait to see more pictures. Yesterday was moving day for us and I was so excited to get the internet to see if you had any news!
Blair
Congrats Keet and Hillary! Parker is adorable!
Congrats again!!! Okay, in this picture he doesn't look as much like Cole as I thought. I think he looks more like you Hillary! :)
Hope things are going well and can't wait to see more pictures of the new family for four!!
Post a Comment