I have to say that the end of February was rough. Both of the boys were sick with a fever and cold. Parker just cuddled with me for about three days, which I didn't mind, although I couldn't get things done easily. Keet caught it as well and spent a few nights on the couch coughing. Thankfully I didn't really get it too badly! Just a little bit so I wasn't out of commission or anything. It seems like the boys just cannot get over their cough because they are still coughing a bit this week; I am soooo ready for spring and some warm weather. The video below shows how pathetic he was!


This is how I find Parker most of the time: walking around with something in his mouth!
1 comment:
Poor guys. Elise and I have been plagued with a cold, too. However, Elise seems a little tougher than me - she handles it like a champ....
Post a Comment