Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March Madness

This month has definitely had some madness to it. Everything seems to be so busy; first with our trip to Florida, trying to work on home projects, a visit from my mom, a brief visit to Kansas City and Keet's busy schedule with work! Hopefully the next couple of weeks we can slow down a bit and enjoy some of the warmer weather that is coming our way. And GO BUTLER!


Nice picture Cole.


Our wonderful 11-month old! Parker is just about the cutest thing right now. He walks around and smiles and does the funniest things. Keet said the other day that he would have about 10 kids if he knew they would all be as cute as Parker.







My two cuties sharing some goldfish in their jammies.

I planned a secret trip to Kansas City for Keet's Valentine's Day and Birthday present. He is a fan of David Gray so I got two tickets to the show and we got away, just the two of us. My mom took care of the boys and they all had a good time. Cole even decided to climb into Parker's crib during their afternoon nap; my mom found them laughing with one another about something. Probably how they were misbehaving with grandma around. :) Neither one of them got a nap that afternoon!

This is about the best picture I got from the concert. He was very impressive and I felt like it was worth the money I spent.

While Grandma was here we pulled out candy land for the first time. This was somewhat of a big event considering how much Keet and I enjoy games. Cole did fairly well with it, although I think it will be a while before we do it again. I have to say that I was VERY bored after about five minutes of it. Give me some Ticket to Ride or Pillars of the Earth!



Whenever my mom comes and visits, she always sews for me. She actually got me this machine to use for myself, but I know it hates me. It never works for me, only for her. So, I just save everything until she visits. Thanks, mom!

My cute little Parker!

I just love his little feet walking around in cute shoes!

Nice grip on the football, Parker!

Matching Christmas pajamas. Just a few months late, but oh well.

Playing outside for the first time this spring. Not sure if this is the best age for that since everything goes in the mouth!



I think we will get a lot of use out of the sandbox this year.



After me telling Parker, "no" several times for putting things in his mouth, when he would pick something up he would get this look on his face and bring me whatever he had. It was very cute; he knew he couldn't put it in his mouth so he would bring it to me instead.

2 comments:

Kendra & Tobin Kirk said...

We put a pacifier in Wyatt's mouth whenever we go outside...that seems to keep everything out. Cute pics and I am loving this stage too!

Renee said...

I love how Cole is already "bored" with Candy Land :) He knows which games are worthy to be played and which games are not. Already a true gamer!