Monday, April 12, 2010

Outside Play


My new garden and Cole's new "playground"; I hope not.



Feeling the grass under his feet for the first time...



This feels different.

He would NOT put his other foot on the grass - the whole time he sat here.








This past weekend Keet put together a small swingset for the boys. We decided to get them this for their birthdays. Parker will be 1 year old this Friday and Cole will turn 3 on May 21st! I just could not see bringing anymore toys into this house! I already have half of them packed up and I still feel like there are way too many around. Plus, how many toys do two little boys really need???? And I thought they needed something else for them to enjoy outside. So, Keet got a refresher course on working with wood and the boys now have swings and a slide to play on!

Cole now wants to swing, swing, swing all the time. And Parker loves it just as much. He was so cute the first time I put him in it, which is really the first time he has experience swinging outside. He giggled and giggled.

No comments: