Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Matching Outfits



I had not really thought about putting my kids in matching outfits before; probably because I had one brother, so matching outfits wasn't really possible. However, since we are having another boy, I started thinking about the possibility and we bought the boys matching outfits this past weekend. I don't know now much we will be able to do this during the first year since it was pretty hard to find something for a two year old and a 3-month old. But I know once they are in 2T and 3T and so forth, they will be pretty cute. I will be 34 weeks tomorrow so it really isn't that far away that we will be meeting Cole's little brother!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

hey hillary--i have 2 boys, too, and they are 2 years apart as well...i've always had great luck finding matching outfits for them at the children's place, which is a mall store, but also at target. the folded tables that they have with short/t-shirt outfits on them usually have both onesie styles for babes, and toddler sizes for the older brothers. having 2 boys is so much fun! i'm so excited for you! henry and eli are now 3 and 5 and they are best buddies (most of the time! :) )!
take care, tamara