We almost have the floors done. Keet just has to buff them one more time in the morning and apply the last coat of poly. Here is a picture of them before he even sanded...
And here is how they looked tonight. Pretty amazing, huh? I just can't believe how well they have turned out.
And here is a shot of my ever-expanding belly at 35 weeks. :)
Tell Keet great job on the floors! Hillary you are looking just about like me...are you uncomfortable yet? I'm still pretty comfortable and my contractions have subsided some so that has made me in a better mood. :)
3 comments:
The floors look great!! :)
Tell Keet great job on the floors! Hillary you are looking just about like me...are you uncomfortable yet? I'm still pretty comfortable and my contractions have subsided some so that has made me in a better mood. :)
The floors look great! I love the border pieces - so pretty!
Love the belly, too! Almost to the end.
Post a Comment