




Towards the end of last week we had amazingly nice weather. It was so nice to be able to go outside and play with Cole. He truly loves being able to run around in the yard. We took a walk one day to the library to return some books and took Cole in his new wagon that he got from Mimi and Papa (Keet's parents) for Christmas. The library is probably about 6 blocks away (????) one way; I made it about 3/4ths of the way there and had to stop. Keet and Cole went on ahead and I walked back home with them, practically pulling Keet's arm off for support. I can only walk so far at this point without having constant braxton hicks contractions - and they get pretty uncomfortable.
Anyway, our nice weather is gone. We only reached about 14 degrees yesterday and had snow. We really cannot wait until it warms up and stays that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment